RTAD is a dynamic and progressive agency that offers several career opportunities within our family. If you are interested in a rewarding and exciting career with a highly trained and committed team, to be challenged and motivated to do better, and with an agency that provides a wealth of opportunity and cares for you allowing you to care for others, RTAD is the agency for you.
RTAD is true to our mission, vision, and values of providing Compassionate Clinical Excellence to the communities we serve, and fosters an environment for each team member to grow personally and professionally to the best they want to be.
To join our team, APPLY NOW!
For specific information about positions and requirements, visit: Our Team
RTAD will be conducting open interviews for qualified candidates on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 and Tuesday, June 28, 2022 from 0900-1200 to establish an eligibility list for potential openings of the following positions:
- PARAMEDIC: full-time, part-time, per diem
- EMT: part-time, per diem
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the date you will be attending.
Interviews will occur at our Headquarters: 6707 St. Luke's Church Road, Barnhart MO 63012
If candidates are successful in the interview portion, they will be invited to complete candidate testing on Thursday, July 7, 2022 beginning at 0900.
2022 SALARY INFORMATION
Paramedic Full-Time: $58,650.40 - $82,602.40
6 months: $59,719.20
12 months: $68,841.60
24 months: $72,210.80
36 months: $75,751.20
48 months: $82,602.40
Paramedic Part-Time (24 hours/week): $18-20 per hour
Paramedic Per Diem (24 hours/month): $17-19 per hour
EMT Full-Time: $47,995.80 - $59,452.00
6 months: $49,599.00
12 months: $51,999.60
24 months: $54,609.00
36 months: $56,880.20
48 months: $59,452.00
EMT Part-Time (24 hours/week): $15-18 per hour (pending Board of Directors review and approval)
EMT Per Diem (24 hours/month): $14-17 per hour (pending Board of Directors review and approval)
FULL-TIME BENEFITS INFORMATION
- 100% Fully Paid Team Member & Family Health Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Dental Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Vision Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Life Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Fully Funded Retirement 401A through Empower, (no out-of-pocket expense);
- Team member contribution 457 Deferred additional option available;
- Earned Paid Vacation and Sick Time;
- Short Term and Long Term disability (no out of pocket expense);
- Longevity Pay based on years of service;
- 9 Paid Holidays (if worked);
- Paid training at overtime rate and CEUs.
Rock Township Ambulance District upholds federal, state, and local laws that protect employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, veteran status, marital status, or any other non-merit based factors protected by federal, state, or local law.