RTAD is a dynamic and progressive agency that offers several career opportunities within our family. If you are interested in a rewarding and exciting career with a highly trained and committed team, to be challenged and motivated to do better, and with an agency that provides a wealth of opportunity and cares for you allowing you to care for others, RTAD is the agency for you.
RTAD is true to our mission, vision, and values of providing Compassionate Clinical Excellence to the communities we serve, and fosters an environment for each team member to grow personally and professionally to the best they want to be.
***RTAD is not currently hiring.*** Prospective candidates may complete an application to be kept on file until the next announced application and selection process.
To join our team, APPLY NOW!
For specific information about positions and requirements, visit: Our Team
2023 SALARY INFORMATION
Paramedic Full-Time (24-hour Kelly Shift Schedule / 2,920 hours annually):
$64,228.20 - $90,447.20
- Probation: $64,228.20
- 6 months: $65,397.20
- 12 months: $75,376.95
- 24 months: $79,057.80
- 36 months: $82,932.20
- 48 months: $90,447.20
Paramedic Part-Time (24 hours/week): $18-20 per hour
Paramedic Per Diem (24 hours/month): $17-19 per hour
EMT Full-Time (24-hour Kelly Shift Schedule / 2,920 hours annually):
$47,995.80 - $59,452.00
- Probation: $47,995.80
- 6 months: $49,599.00
- 12 months: $51,999.60
- 24 months: $54,609.00
- 36 months: $56,880.20
- 48 months: $59,452.00
EMT Part-Time (24 hours/week): $17 per hour
EMT Per Diem (24 hours/month): $15 per hour
FULL-TIME SHIFT SCHEDULE (24-hour Kelly Shift Schedule on a 9 day rotation)
(1) one 24-hour shift ON, 24-hours OFF, (1) one 24-hour shift ON, 24-hours OFF, (1) one 24-hour shift ON, (4) four consectuive 24-hour days OFF
FULL-TIME BENEFITS INFORMATION
- 100% Fully Paid Team Member & Family Health Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Dental Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Vision Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Life Insurance (no out of pocket premium);
- Fully Funded Retirement 401A through Empower, (no out-of-pocket expense);
- Team member contribution 457 Deferred additional option available;
- Earned Paid Vacation and Sick Time;
- Short Term and Long Term disability (no out of pocket expense);
- Longevity Pay based on years of service;
- 9 Paid Holidays (if worked);
- Paid training at overtime rate and CEUs.
Rock Township Ambulance District upholds federal, state, and local laws that protect employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, veteran status, marital status, or any other non-merit based factors protected by federal, state, or local law.