To view our education and training calendar, click this link: 2023 Course Schedule
All dates are tentative, and schedule is subject to change. Confirm dates and times prior to registering.
All sessions require pre-registration. Courses with less than 4 participants will be cancelled. To register for classes:
- RTAD Team Members: Register in VAIRKKO through the Classroom Instructor Led Education portal.
- NON-RTAD Students: Click the hyperlink in the calendar on the start date of the course you wish to attend , then complete the registration information. If the student does not have a license number or agency affiliation, type “N/A”.
If a book is required for the class, RTAD provides books to students, but students must retrieve the book prior to the start date of the course from RTAD Headquarters located at: 6707 St. Luke’s Church Road, Barnhart, MO 63012 during business hours (M-F 0800-1600). Students who do not have a book on the day of the course will be denied admission. If students wish to purchase their own book for the class, this does not change the cost of the class.
Course fees are specific to each class. Payment must be received on or before the date of the class in the form of cash, credit card, check or money order made payable to: Rock Township Ambulance District. All credit card transactions are assessed a 3.09% Administrative Fee. Failure to pay will result in class completion cards being withheld until payment is received and processed. All credit card transactions are assessed a fee.
- Community Classes for ASHI CABS, CPR/AED, or NAEMT FOTS: FREE
- Groups of 10 or more from the same organization:10% off any course, not applicable with other discounts.
- Military (with valid ID): 25% off any course, not applicable with other discounts.
- Jefferson County Police, Fire, EMS Responders:$50.00 for any course
- RTAD District Responders (Antonia FD, Arnold PD, Dunklin FD, Goldman FD, JeffCo 911, JeffCo SO, Kimmswick PD, Rock Community FD, Saline Valley FD):Cost of Card ONLY
- RTAD Employees and Family:FREE
If a student needs to cancel a registration, they must do so at minimum (7) seven days in advance by contacting the RTAD Training Division at 636-296-5066 to receive a refund, minus a $10.00 Administrative Fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the program start date are non-refundable, unless a true emergency exists as approved by the Training Division. Alternatively, students may transfer their registration to another date depending on class space and availability.
Participants attending a Continuing Education Program (CEP) session are not allowed to enter the class late or leave the class early for any reason and receive credit for the training. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel running calls or performing other work-related duties. No credit will be given if the participant is not present for the entire class. To receive CEUs, participants must complete an exam and class survey.
For more information, to schedule a class for your organization outside of the training schedule, or if you require assistance, please contact: RTAD Training Division by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 636-296-5066 ext. 1404.